Sunday, October 28, 2012

SUNDAY AT THE ZOO - Roos-N-More Zoo


Sunday, gorgeous weather and what a better day to visit the zoo. The Roos-N-More zoo is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes from Las Vegas strip. They have approximately 160 animals and they are clean and well attended. This zoo is a privately owned non-profit organization. Admission is $10 and they have private tours for an additional fee. 

Being among animals is not a comfort zone for me, but I enjoyed petting a few of them and I was brave enough to have them put a snake on me. The animals were cute, cute, as you will see below. Since it was the Halloween weekend, the zoo and the animals were decorated for the occasion.














Camel in the Halloween spirit.





  




I love rocking chairs.  Perfect to take a short break at the zoo.


No comments:

Post a Comment