Monday, August 13, 2012

A Day in Paris in Las Vegas



Since I cannot go to Paris, France, no problem, I can always go to Paris in Las Vegas.  


I LOVE crepes and today I woke up with a strong craving for a good crepe.  Then I realized I hadn’t had a crepe since last year.  When I want something, I want something! – you know what I mean?   So I decided to head off to the Strip for another visit to La Creperie, at the Paris hotel. 



In past visits I always ordered the banana crepe, but today I felt like trying a different one and ordered the one called Favorite, a  crepe with raspberries, blueberries and strawberries, drizzled with raspberry coulis.

These crepes cost $9.99 and they are huge.  One is enough for two people.  The crepe was very good, but too sweet for my palate.   That didn’t stop me from eating it all.  Portion control- -not!

















I was stuffed.  I decided to go for a walk before heading back home.   I had too much sugar in my system.  I got lost in the crowd pretending to be a tourist and took pictures, (like I don’t have enough pics of the Paris hotel).

La crepe was worth all the calories and my trip to the Strip.  Oh la la…







Mon Ami Gabi, one of my favorite restaurants.


Parlez vous Poker?  Non.




I dropped some pennies in the fountain and made my wish.









No comments:

Post a Comment