Thursday, January 3, 2013

Beginning a New Year


A new year, a new beginning.  I usually begin my new year with a set of goals that bring excitement and a bit of fear at the same time.  We never now the negative that is to come and that's just the way life is.  La vie en rose only at times.  Obstacles and challenges will arise in 2013.  What brings to my mind the Christian song “we don’t know what the future holds, but we know who holds the future.”  So it’s a matter of staying positive and having faith in God. 

I love starting new and fresh.  Unfortunately, there are those ongoing projects that trespassed to the new year and that now need priority before launching into new adventures.  Another aspect is the challenge of newness.  When we start new things we make mistakes.  We often fall short. We fail. 

This is the right time to charge our batteries, improve our attitude, be focused on our projects and have faith in God and in ourselves.

And with all that in mind, I am ready for 2013.

1 comment:

  1. I love new beginnings too! LOVE LOVE....I'm recommitting myself on Monday - because the kids are finally going back to school. Life is up in the air until we get back into a routine - haha! Cya then :)

    ReplyDelete